This e-book focuses on developing musical technique, vocabulary and an understanding of how melody and harmony combine to create the essentials of music. By breaking down musical theory principles into stages, this book makes it easier to understand the foundations of music.
No music reading skills necessary. All lessons are communicated in easy to read format and supported by videos for each chapter.
What you'll get:
- 85 pages of easy to read lessons.
- 18 simple and easy to read chapters with interactive videos.
- Learn how to master the fretboard in the simplest way.
- Understand how scales and keys work.
- How to build triads and 7th chords and play them seemlessly across the neck.
- Learn the essentials of Major scales and pentatonics.
- Great real world tips and tricks to simplify music theory and apply INSTANTLY. No music school BS.
- Community for Q&A and student interactions.
Daniel Seriff is a professional guitarist who has dedicated his life's work to guitar composition and education.